Friday 14 February 2014

THE DATING GAME

Hmmmm, so I too got affected by the Feb 14th bug via not in a good way.


So I get to work and what I'm welcomed to is my colleague's goodies from her hubby as it's their wedding anniversary, the gifts;
  1. A new Samsung 4s zoom camera phone
  2. A red Velvet cake
  3. A huge customized card telling her how much he loves her # me rolling my eyes#which she displayed in full view in the office.
So which do you belong to:
  • I do not have a val and don't care
  • I do have a val #tongue out#
  • Friends and Family are my Valentine
  • I would rather give to the less privileged etc
I just remembered some funny comments made by guys that I went on previous dates on or dated. Others had some funny characters that I can't stop laughing about, although then it wasn't funny. Before I start listing the comments please note that we ladies do make some comments that are out of this world too-so take a chill pill and laugh.

On our first date I got dressed though it was chilly, I was shocked it was McDonald's we were going to have it but kept my cool as I can be humble as the spirit leads. So I mistakenly spilled his milkshake-me and my sometimes clumsy self, felt bad and said sorry 5 times.
 As we sat to eat, we were asking each other questions and getting comfy, then the bomb came and conversation goes thus:
Guy: So how many abortions have you had so far?
Me: Dumb and shocked (please note that as I was recovering from this question, another one followed)
Guy: How regular do you go for your sexual check-up?

Don't worry I aborted him out of my life (or he became my first abortion). After I preached to him that the questions he asked are beyond crazy. His reason given on why he asked me those questions and I quote " he felt I was down to earth".

So if you're wondering what I will be doing for Valentine's day. Well I will be going for a dinner organized by the church  I attend @ 6:30pm. Apparently our pastor is also very worried about the growing number of spinsters and bachelors. I will let you know if I meet some cute hottie.








No comments:

Post a Comment